Saturday, December 4, 2021

2 Books in 2021

My friend David made this great graphic to go with my YA mystery Death at Little Mound. Isn't it great? Also great is that readers seem to like this, Book 1 of my Linda Tassel Mysteries series. It has been listed in both 2022Mystery and Young Adult awards. I'll keep you posted!



With November came the publication of Book 3 of my American Civil War Brides series, Ursula's Inheritance. This one came about by popular demand! Readers wanted to know what happened next in Ursula's story. And... will her young marriage to Irish-Canadian Union soldier Rowan Buckley survive the war? I hope they are pleased with the results.


As we come to the end of another year of stress and strife, I hope for health and happiness to you and yours in 2022, dear readers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment